On Friday between 1:45 and 2:15 p.m., a student’s wallet, keys and sweatpants were stolen from his residence hall room while he was in the shower.
On Sunday at 6:31 p.m., a fire alarm went off in Robbins Apartments. Smoke from butter burning on the stove set off the alarm. The Seattle Fire Department was called and reset the fire panel in Robbins.
This article was imported from The Falcon’s Records
If you find an error, mistake, or omission due to the import process, please contact us.
Original Metadata about the article can be found below
Title: Campus Security Blotter | Author: News Staff | Section: News | Published Date: 2001-01-31 | Internal ID: 1783